~Chapter 2- Arrival~
Key: "..." - Dialogue
"..." - Thoughts
*...* - POV (point of view)
(...) - Destination
~~~~~ - Scene change
(Arashi Junior High- Class 1-D)
A girl with a milky-white complexion sat at her desk, somewhere in the middle of class 1-D. A few rebellous strands of her violet-colored hair hung over her eyes, she didn't bother to brush them away. Her amethyst eyes were deep in thought,hiding something supiciously like anger, abnormal for her happy-go-lucky disposition. She was Tomoyo Daidouji, daughter of the head of the Tokyo Police Force.
*Tomoyo's POV*
Why do those jerks from the underworld like to target me so much? I've already lost two bodyguards over them, three of my friends have been put in danger because of assassination attacks. Worse of all, I've changed teachers and schools nearly a dozen times because my father is uptight about this. I most probably will have a new teacher because of the last assassination attempt, and I was just getting used to Tereda Sensei!
"Daidouji-chan, are you okay? Why do you look so uptight?" a concerned voice drifted into my thoughts.
"Huh?!" I snapped my head up in surprise, my eyes meeting hypnotizing midnight blue orbs.
"I asked if you were okay..." the concerned voice repeated.
"Oh, no. I'm perfectly fine." I flashed my million dollar smile.
He looked relieved and smiled back. I felt my face heat up, luckily, he turned round and sat down at his desk, which was right in front of mine.
Great, Tomoyo, you nearly gave yourself away. Right in front of Eroil Hiragisawa too...
"Eroil! I need some help over here!" one of the students waved her hand.
"Okay, coming!" Eroil trotted over.
He's not only handsome, he's smart too...
"Hey Tomoyo, daydreaming about Eroil again?" a nonchalant voice from behind me asked.
"I wasn't!" my face blushed a deep tomato red, a swung my head over and gave the owner of the voice a look, which was in fact my long term friend, Akino Mashaya.
"Yeah right! You've had the longest crush on him, why don't you just tell him you like him?" she pushed back her shoulder-length maple-brown hair.
"Are you crazy?!" I shot back.
"No. What's the problem. All you just have to do is tell him." Akino shrugged.
"Yes, you are definetly crazy." I confirmed.
Akino was about to retort, when a we heard squeals from the corridors.
"Looks like the princes are here." Akino sighed.
"Yeah..." I rubbed my eyes, tiredly.
Sure enough, the 'princes' of Arashi Junior High entered the classroom, behind them was their two court officials. A boy with platium dyed hair and grey-blue eyes named Shingo Hiro and a girl with jet-black hair, which was now pulled into two tight buns at both sides of her head, named Li Meilin, both of the princes obnoxious cousin. The princes themselves were named Kou Li Leiyun, who had long black hair tied into a loose ponytail and ice-blue eyes, and Li Syaoran, who had short and messy chocolate brown hair and amber-brown eyes. They were said to be twin brothers, but nobody really knew.
Almost all the girls looked longingly at them as they walked past, oblivious to the dreamy looks they were receiving. Meilin was glaring back at anybody who was daring enough to even glance at 'her' Syaoran, while Shingo was casting flirtious looks at all the 'desirable' girls.
They all took their places, which was strangely all diagonally across me. Shingo on my front right, Meilin on the left; Kou behind me on my right and Syaoran on my left. I felt two pairs of eyes fixed on my back. I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat.
The bell rang, and I turned back and faced the front, as well as Eroil's dreamy midnight blue hair. I blushed for the third time this morning.
"Good morning class!" a cheerful teacher with dark brown hair strolled in.
"Good morning Tereda-sensei*" the class greeted.
Huh? Tereda-sensei's still here? What is father up to this time?
"Now, I'm sad to say that the Mizuki twins have left us and migrated to Hong Kong," a mutter spread through the whole class, "but we will have two new transfer students from Tamachi Junior High. I shall invite them in now."
The door slid open, and two girls stepped in. One was wearing a cheerful smile on her flawless face, and the smile went up to her emerald green eyes, she stroked back her waist-length, auburn brown hair. The other had a calm, pleasant look and her face and her lips curved up slightly. Her viridian green eyes scanned the classroom carefully and she flipped back her silky, black hair, which was pulled into a tight ponytail and fell over her waist, reaching her backside.
"Okay, this is Sakura Kinomoto," he pointed to the girl with the auburn hair, "and this is Jadeite Reed Xing Yu." he pointed at the other girl, "now... let's find some seats for you two..."
He scanned the classroom and pointed toward the area which I was sitting at, "There are two empty seats besides Tomoyo Daidouji. Jadeite, you sit on her right, and Sakura, you sit on her left. Daidouji, please raise your hand."
I reluctantly raised my hand. The two girls made their way to their new seats. A few cat calls sounded from the boys, which both girls effectively ignored.
When they sat down. I felt the two pairs of eyes move away from me. I risked a peek and was surprised to see the princes staring hard at the girls in front of them.
Shingo turned around and winked at what's her name... Jadeite. She ignored him, and proceeded to unpack her stationary.
"Okay class, take out your textbooks and turn to page 112..." Tereda-sensei turned and faced the board.
I cast a glance at Jadeite, who looked at me and smiled. Her smile sent shivers down my spine. Feeling a pair of eyes, I turned to my left to find Sakura smiling at me.
Great, now I have two creepy new classmates sitting besides me. What next?
*End of POV*
Tomoyo tore her gaze away from Sakura. Jadeite supported her head with her hand, and fingered the moon-shaped ear-stud on her left ear.
"Jadeite to Sakura. Jadeite to Sakura. You there." Jadeite whispered.
"Yup." Jadeite heard Sakura's voice enter her ears.
"Target found..." Jadeite cast a tentative glance at Tomoyo.
"She's a cute one." Sakura nonchalantly twirled her hair.
"Yeah, cute." Jadeite replied, distracted.
"Hey, you have two hotties sitting both in front of you and behind you." Sakura giggled quietly.
"That's so out of your character." Jadeite rolled her eyes.
"I'm just excited." Sakura defended.
"Whatever. Anyway, Akino and Eroil are here too. I heard they were transferred to Tokyo, but I didn't know they would be in this school." Jadeite pushed a stray lock away from her face.
"Yeah. Hey there's a hottie behind me too." Sakura giggled.
"Sakura, you had too much coffee on the plane right?" Jadeite sighed.
"Okay, okay. I had a cup too much." Sakura agreed grudgingly.
"Anyway, I'm getting strange vibes from all of the people sitting in front and behind both of us." Jadeite frowned.
"What kind of vibes?" Sakura asked.
"I'm not sure... but it's kind of dark." Jadeite creased her forehead.
"You don't think..." Sakura trailed off.
"Maybe. But we can't be sure." Jadeite closed her eyes.
Jadeite heard silence on the other end.
"Well, this is going to be a interesting mission." Jadeite smiled.
"Why?" Sakura asked puzzled.
"I heard that the lengendary 'Twin Wolves' were hired for some unknown job." Jadeite played with the end of her ponytail.
"Hmm..." Sakura mused.
"Well, I'm going to concentrate on the lesson now. Over and out." Jadeite annouced.
"Over and out." Jadeite heard the connection click off.
Jadeite felt the presence of a pair of eyes on her back.
That myterious vibe... indeed, this shall be an interesting mission...
Author's note: PHEW! That was long! This chapter was longer than I intended it to be. I had typed this chapter on the spot, and I had horrible writer's block. I had actually wrote the chapter on a piece of paper, but I lost it, so I had to redo. This chapter is quite dry. It's just an introduction to all(i think) the main characters, and some answers as well as questions. Anyways, I have the comment center for Fantasy in Reality up. You can go see your comments there (if you send them). Remember to send your comments via e-mail to cute_little_ichigo@hotmail.com!
*sensei=teacher
aI aka ichigo aka Dorcas Roxann blogged @ 12:48 AM